Casa Tito is a private 4 bedroom, 4 bath villa, situated on a large ½ acre lot, with all the luxuries and finishes you would expect in a custom estate home. There is a separate guest house located in the middle of the property. The guest house is designed in the Mexican Colonial style. There is also a gym, garage, and custom barbecue entertainment and seating area in front of the property; complete with a dive rinse tank and rack to compliment your Cozumel Island lifestyle.
The main house entry opens up to a spacious living room with a 29 foot ceiling, marble floors, and fireplace. A grand staircase lined with decorative Spanish tiles leads to the master bedroom and bath upstairs. Enjoy Casa Tito's full kitchen with complete service, granite counter tops, island, and wet bar.
Every meal will be special in your beautifully appointed dining room. There is also a beautiful hand made mosaic located below the glass dining room table.
Casa Tito has interiors synonymous with a custom luxury home. Seamless marble floors, and a fireplace that adorns the 29 foot ceiling. Granite counter tops, food prep island, and wet bar are just a few of the details that will please even the most discriminating traveler. Tile work, stained, and leaded crystal on mahogany entry doors set the tone. Low voltage halogen lights throughout along with dimmers, give every room the perfect ambiance. One of the favorite features of Casa Tito is the large curved staircase leading up to the bedroom.
Casa Tito represents true luxury and comforts not readily found on Cozumel. It would be impossible to describe the many details that come together to form Casa Tito.
This beautiful estate was originally built as a private residence and not a vacation rental. This is a one-of-a-kind custom home and no expense was spared in its design. Even the sidewalk is made from 100% Mexican tile and was designed by a famous Mexican architect in charge of restoration of one of Mexico's most ornate Cathedrals.
Interiors with Style
Every element of design was meant to convey a sense of style found in classic Mexico.
- Four bedrooms and four bathrooms in total
- Large swimming pool with a beautiful custom made mosaic
- Cascading waterfall fountain
- Dive rinse tank area with ample seating for entertaining
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Cable TV
- HD DVD/Stereo, TV, wireless high speed internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen with all granite countertops
- Wet bar, reverse osmosis water filter
- Local phone and telephone for free international calling to the USA and Canada
- Gas BBQ grill with seating area, and Spanish tile roof
- Bedding includes one king, three queen, one full sized and and one single sized bed
- Washer and dryer
- Lush tropical garden
- Gym room with bed, couch bathroom and shower
- Jacuzzi in the master bathroom and much more!
Ask us to SHOW it to you!